i searched up ‘hurdlers without hurdles’ on google and i dont regret it
these boots are made for walkin
The ol razzle dazzle
when ppl start talkin shit about someone who treated you like garbage
Ladies and gentlemen….a spring-loaded dick in a box from the 1800s. It made for a great gift
humanity’s sense of humour has not progressed much in the last hundred years
i love this photo because at first you think that she was going to get married but instead her husband to be left her, or something like that. but actually its quite the opposite. i clicked on the source and it brought me to an article explaining the story behind this photo, and shes not crying, shes hungover. her and her husband went to a football game on their wedding day, and got extremely drunk and partied all night. they took the subway home because they couldn’t drive. so no, its not a sad heartbreaking story, its a crazy joyful one. which in my opinion makes the picture even more amazing.
CAN PEOPLE PLEASE REBLOG THE PIC WITH THIS CAPTION^ AND NOT THE ONE WHERE EVERYONE IS SAD AND ARE LIKE “POOR GIRL GOD BLESS”
- Donations for Darren Wilson mysteriously halt after reaching over $400K. Darren Wilson Gofundme page officially shut down!!!
- The “Support Darren Wilson” Facebook page is deleting comments about basic financial questions and is urging supporters to petition against the Mike Brown Fund
- Time uses the word “negrophobia” instead of “racism” and compares fear of spiders to fear of black people. Seriously.
- The truth about flash bangs
- Public art on Canfield: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
- Video from the March on Ferguson
- Video from DC’s Mike Brown Rally
- 10 people from the Lost Voices organization are living in tents (x) until there is justice for Mike Brown
- Mike Brown’s family asks for 4 1/2 minutes of silence tomorrow instead of highway protest
So last night I was pretty high and thought lol ima draw a happy lil face in this banana cus why the fuck not
I CAME DOWNSTAIRS THIS MORNING AND NEARLY PISSED MYSELF
Sulu putting a plaque up in the botany lab that says “PLEASE DO NOT GENDER THE PLANTS”
He has a plant named Gertrude
Sulu side-eyeing you for implying that being named Gertrude necessarily implies gender and then sternly pointing at his plaque for emphasis